Monday, August 27, 2012

Happy 4th Birthday!

You are FOUR! You have had so much fun celebrating your Birthday. Who wouldn't love family dinners, Birthday dates, dirt cake and gifts? You were very adamant about having a dirt bike cake and when we ate dinner last week at Applebee's, the waitress came to take your order and your promptly asked for a dirt bike cake. You were very good at sharing your gifts with all your cousins that came over to celebrate. You took turns and thanked everyone for the presents. After opening one of your gifts, someone asked "Do you like it?" and you replied "NO. I LOVE IT!" You have been begging for a "Tids size chainsaw" (you STILL can't say your K's) and when you opened it along with a kids size weed eater, you were thrilled.

I am so happy to see you growing into such a nice boy. You have tested me quite a bit this past year... but I know "4" will bring wonderful things. You will start pre-school next week. You also love primary. You are asked to give talks in primary VERY often because you are one of the few that LOVE to give talks. I hope you continue to enjoy public speaking and sharing your feelings. When we were in Blackfoot visiting Grandpa, you insisted that you share your testimony during sacrament. You jumped right out in the isle with your arms folded and gave me a "look" with eyebrows raised and everything. You whispered hastly, "FINE. I'll go withOUT you!" I quickly followed to make sure you didn't need help. You stood shamelessly and said "I know this church is true. I know we have a Prophet, Thomas S. Monson. I know that Ammon had the power of "Dod". (God) and then my favorite line of your testimony,"The truth is, this stuff is true." Wow. Straight to the point. I love it! I am incredibly proud to call you my son. I am excited to see who else you'll get to share your testimony with throughout this life. Thank you for being a wonderful example to me. I love you and am excited to create more memories with you this coming year.

hugs&kisses,
"mommy"

Here are some photos from your "4" year photo shoot:











 This was your face when you saw Uncle Foogs pull up. :)






Ironically, you ended up with "4" apples in your basket when all was said and done. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment